We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice but falling in love with you I had no control over.
Let's commit the perfect crime, I'll steal your heart and you'll steal mine.
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, hate me because your boyfriend thinks I am.
Give expression to the noble desires that lie in your heart.
Gordon B. Hinckley
“There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva.”
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”
“Friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support.”
Dance is the hidden language of the soul.
Shake it ’til the moon becomes the sun
Dancing is a passion not an activity.
Gentlemen prefer blondes :]
“1. Its pink!! 2. Yeah and its scented, it gives it a little something extra don't you think?”
Legally Blonde quote
No comments:
Post a Comment