Friends.... cant live with them cant live without them!:]
To me my friends are everything! they mean the world to me! I love them! And would die if anything happened to them.
The thing is i have been super picky about who i have been hanging out with.
The only REAL friend i have right now is Jace Burgess. at least i think he thinks we are friends and he doesn't totally hate me. I only like having guy friends. I completely hate girls! They are filled with wayy to much drama! There are some girls i like (Alex Beardal) I just feel so great when im around him he makes me smile after ive had the worst day ever! I just don't think he understands that i have a huge crush on him! H e has a girlfriend right now so im trying to help him and show him the way. I kinda hahaha tell myself that he is just saving (ME) THE BEST FOR LAST! I kinda have my eyes on someone else right now so im not that worried. but i think hes falling in love with his girlfriend so good luck to them i need to focus on me! ill get this amazing guy whos cute when the times right1 :] Hope its soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment