She Said "You're Crazy" & He Said "Only For You Baby.
Once Upon a Time, Something Happened To me, It was the Sweetest Thing that ever could be. It was a Fantasy, A dream Come True, It was the Day i Met You.
1 universe ; 9 planets ; 204 countries ; 809 islands ; 7 seas & I had the privelege to meet you.
I'd give up everything just to be your anything.
Wakeboarding quotes:
We tell beginners to use the double thumbs up, then take off before they can grab the handle again!
When someone is afraid to try a new trick, they need to put down the purse and stop being a sally.
"So you had a date with the water and you kissed her good"
Whenever somebody eats it, or is complaining the water is too cold, or something hurts, etc...I love to say, "Suck it up princess!"
No comments:
Post a Comment